Nakon Nebojšine maratonske 12-časovne sesije, on i Miloš razgovaraju o intelektualnom radu, fokusiranju, i mejlovima.
- Pomodoro Technique - Wikipedia — The Pomodoro Technique is a time management method developed by Francesco Cirillo in the late 1980s. The technique uses a timer to break down work into intervals, traditionally 25 minutes in length, separated by short breaks. Each interval is known as a pomodoro, from the Italian word for 'tomato', after the tomato-shaped kitchen timer that Cirillo used as a university student.
- Infinite Regress – How I handle email (which is not how everyone should, but you may find some of these useful) — This is all about work email. I have succeeded in transferring most personal communication to Slack, iMessage, and WhatsApp, with a sprinkling of Skype for the grandparents. The sole holdout is Dad, who insists on emailing me links to Serbian tabloid news, child rearing advice, and recipes.
- IQ Bell Curve / Midwit | Know Your Meme
- Getting Things Done® - David Allen's GTD® Methodology
- Roam Research - YouTube: This Note-Taking App is a Game Changer
- OmniFocus - Task Management Software Built For Pros