✓ Zašto misao nije kompletna dok se ne zapiše?
✓ Kada pisati dnevnik, kada blog, a kada trajne beleške?
✓ Kako bolje upoznati sebe i svoje greške u razmišljanju?
- Hobonichi Techo 2021 — The Hobonichi Techo is a life book. It’s a planner notebook you can use as freely as you like and will adapt to the lifestyles of anyone using it. The techo, making improvements over the years based on user input, turns 20 this year!
- Roam Research - A note-taking tool for networked thought.
- Introduction to the Zettelkasten Method • Zettelkasten Method — A Zettelkasten is a personal tool for thinking and writing. It has hypertextual features to make a web of thought possible. The difference to other systems is that you create a web of thoughts instead of notes of arbitrary size and form, and emphasize connection, not a collection.
- As We May Think - Wikipedia — As We May Think" is a 1945 essay by Vannevar Bush which has been described as visionary and influential, anticipating many aspects of information society. It was first published in The Atlantic in July 1945 and republished in an abridged version in September 1945—before and after the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Bush expresses his concern for the direction of scientific efforts toward destruction, rather than understanding, and explicates a desire for a sort of collective memory machine with his concept of the memex that would make knowledge more accessible, believing that it would help fix these problems. Through this machine, Bush hoped to transform an information explosion into a knowledge explosion.
- A Brief History & Ethos of the Digital Garden — The notion of a digital garden is not a 2020 invention. It's been floating around for over two decades. However, it's passed through a couple of semantic shifts in that time, meaning different things to different people across the years. As words tend to do.
- Become a learning worker by creating intermediate packets | Ramses' Blog — When you make the transition from knowledge worker to learning worker, you’ll go through a bunch of paradigm shifts. One such shift is continually seeking feedback, making sure you’re on track, and producing (re)usable blocks of work. Enter intermediate packets, my favorite tool to do effective knowledge work. Coined by Personal Knowledge Management expert Tiago Forte, this single concept has made my productivity increase tenfold.
- Ian Leslie on Conflicted - Econlib — Author Ian Leslie talks about his book Conflicted with EconTalk host Russ Roberts. Leslie argues that, far from being a negative thing, conflict is often the essential ingredient that helps us get to the right answer or best solution. Because some of our best thinking comes in collaboration with others, learning how to disagree civilly when our views conflict is the key to productive conversation in business and in marriage. The conversation includes a surprising defense of confirmation bias.
- Julia Galef on the Scout Mindset - Econlib — Podcaster and author Julia Galef talks about her book The Scout Mindset with EconTalk host Russ Roberts. Galef urges us to be more rational--to be open-minded about what we might discover about the world--rather than simply defend what we already believe, which she calls the soldier mindset. The conversation is a wide-ranging discussion of our biases and the challenges of viewing the world objectively.
- Royale With Cheese - Pulp Fiction (2/12) Movie CLIP (1994) HD - YouTube — Samuel L Jackson and John Travolta discuss Royale With Cheese