✓ Zašto je broj i kvalitet društvenih igara eksplodirao u poslednjih 20 godina?
✓ Kako su društvene igre postale voajerski sport?
✓ Ko tu zarađuje, i na čiji račun?
- Catan - Wikipedia — Catan, previously known as The Settlers of Catan or simply Settlers, is a multiplayer board game designed by Klaus Teuber. It was first published in 1995 in Germany by Franckh-Kosmos Verlag (Kosmos) as Die Siedler von Catan. Players take on the roles of settlers, each attempting to build and develop holdings while trading and acquiring resources. Players gain points as their settlements grow; the first to reach a set number of points, typically 10, wins. The game and its many expansions are also published by Catan Studio, Filosofia, GP, Inc., 999 Games, Κάισσα, and Devir.
- Carcassonne (board game) - Wikipedia — Carcassonne (/ˌkɑːrkəˈsɒn/) is a tile-based German-style board game for two to five players, designed by Klaus-Jürgen Wrede and published in 2000 by Hans im Glück in German and by Rio Grande Games (until 2012) and Z-Man Games (currently) in English. It received the Spiel des Jahres and the Deutscher Spiele Preis awards in 2001.
- Pandemic (board game) - Wikipedia — Pandemic is a cooperative board game designed by Matt Leacock and first published by Z-Man Games in the United States in 2008. Pandemic is based on the premise that four diseases have broken out in the world, each threatening to wipe out a region. The game accommodates two to four players, each playing one of seven possible roles: dispatcher, medic, scientist, researcher, operations expert, contingency planner, or quarantine specialist. Through the combined effort of all the players, the goal is to discover all four cures before any of several game-losing conditions are reached.
- Fantasy Flight Games - Wikipedia — Fantasy Flight Publishing was founded in 1995 by its CEO Christian T. Petersen. Since the release of its first game product (Twilight Imperium) in 1997, the company has been doing business as Fantasy Flight Games (FFG). Since that time, FFG has become one of the biggest names in the hobby games industry, being a marketplace leader in board games and maintaining strong businesses in the card game, roleplaying game, and miniature game categories.
- Cards Against Humanity - Wikipedia — Cards Against Humanity is an adult party game in which players complete fill-in-the-blank statements using words or phrases typically deemed offensive, risqué or politically incorrect printed on playing cards. It has been compared to the 1999 card game Apples to Apples and originated from a Kickstarter campaign in 2011. Its title refers to the phrase "crimes against humanity", reflecting its politically incorrect content.
- Pathfinder Roleplaying Game - Wikipedia — The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game is a fantasy role-playing game (RPG) that was published in 2009 by Paizo Publishing. The first edition extends and modifies the System Reference Document (SRD) based on the revised 3rd edition Dungeons & Dragons (D&D) published by Wizards of the Coast under the Open Game License (OGL) and is intended to be backward-compatible with that edition. The first major revision of the ruleset, Pathfinder 2nd Edition, was released in August 2019.
- Roll20: Online virtual tabletop for pen and paper RPGs and board games — Play games anywhere. Share them with anyone. With Roll20® as your virtual tabletop, your adventures are limitless.
- The Glass Cannon Network | A couple things are gonna happen… — The Glass Cannon Network is a RPG Entertainment Network that endeavors to create captivating epic fantasy, science fantasy, comedy and horror stories accessible to gamers and non-gamers alike.
- Glass Cannon Live! LA - Strange Aeons Session 1 - YouTube — The lovable miscreants behind The Glass Cannon Podcast took their show on the road in October of 2018 to kick off a US Tour at the Bootleg Theater in Los Angeles.
- TableTop | Geek and Sundry — In this hit show, geek icon Wil Wheaton and a slew of celebrity guests gather to play their favorite board games. Who will win the Trophy of Awesome?