✓ Zašto brinuti o bilo čemu ako ništa nije stvarno?
✓ Da li je budućnost čovečanstva u menjanju sredine ili sebe?
✓ Treba li pre Marsa kolonizovati Saharu?
- The Case Against Reality - The Atlantic — As we go about our daily lives, we tend to assume that our perceptions—sights, sounds, textures, tastes—are an accurate portrayal of the real world. Sure, when we stop and think about it—or when we find ourselves fooled by a perceptual illusion—we realize with a jolt that what we perceive is never the world directly, but rather our brain’s best guess at what that world is like, a kind of internal simulation of an external reality. Still, we bank on the fact that our simulation is a reasonably decent one. If it wasn’t, wouldn’t evolution have weeded us out by now? The true reality might be forever beyond our reach, but surely our senses give us at least an inkling of what it’s really like.
- The Case Against Reality: Why Evolution Hid the Truth from Our Eyes: Hoffman, Donald: 9780393254693: Books: Amazon.com — Challenging leading scientific theories that claim that our senses report back objective reality, cognitive scientist Donald Hoffman argues that while we should take our perceptions seriously, we should not take them literally.
- Heat death of the universe - Wikipedia
- Google’s ‘Sentient’ Chatbot Is Our Self-Deceiving Future - The Atlantic
- J. Kenji López-Alt - YouTube — I'm Kenji López-Alt. On this channel, I mostly cook food at home with a camera strapped to my forehead so you can see how I think about food and move in the kitchen. I enjoy making these videos, and I'm gonna keep at it, so long as it doesn't become a chore. I hope you enjoy watching them.
- Kasandra - 1. epizoda - YouTube