Da li su veštačke stvarnosti spremne za široku upotrebu?
Koliko je fizički dodar bitan za medicinu?
Hoće li VR zameniti posete rodbini i prijateljima?
- A first look at Unreal Engine 5 - Unreal Engine — We’ve just released a first look at Unreal Engine 5. One of our goals in this next generation is to achieve photorealism on par with movie CG and real life, and put it within practical reach of development teams of all sizes through highly productive tools and content libraries.
- Oculus | VR Headsets, Games & Equipment — No matter who you are, with a growing library of games and experiences there is no limit to where you can go and what you can do in virtual reality.
- Augmented Reality - Apple — Apple has the world’s largest AR platform, with hundreds of millions of AR‑enabled devices, as well as thousands of AR apps on the App Store. And because Apple hardware and software are designed from the ground up for AR, there is no better way to experience AR.
- Apple Glasses: VR and AR Are Coming — Apple is rumored have a secret team of hundreds of employees working on virtual and augmented reality projects.
- Deepfake - Wikipedia — Deepfakes (a portmanteau of "deep learning" and "fake") are synthetic media in which a person in an existing image or video is replaced with someone else's likeness.
- Knuckles the Echidna - Wikipedia — In January 2018, players began to flood the virtual reality video game VRChat with avatars depicting a deformed version of the character called "Ugandan Knuckles". The character stemmed from a 2017 review of Sonic Lost World by YouTube user Gregzilla as well as from fans of PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds streamer Forsen who often make references to the African country Uganda in the chat section of his streams.