✓ Koliko statistike treba da zna jedan lekar?
✓ Da li ljudi imaju više ili manje bliskih prijatelja?
✓ Ko je Nasim Nikolas Taleb?
- David Brooks: The Nuclear Family Was a Mistake - The Atlantic — The family structure we’ve held up as the cultural ideal for the past half century has been a catastrophe for many. It’s time to figure out better ways to live together.
- Paul Graham on Twitter: "Americans have fewer friends than they used to. 15% of men and 10% of women have no close friends. https://t.co/Dl2lSknT18" / Twitter — Americans have fewer friends than they used to. 15% of men and 10% of women have no close friends.
- Real World Risk Institute — We are about risk taking (front office) not just something called "risk management" (back office), which should never be separated from decision-making. Some academo-bureaucrats with something to prove have an incentive to make things look complicated, while real world risk takers with skin in the game do not have such insecurity; they are not ashamed of making those things that are simple simple! The real world require vastly more rigor than textbooks and it is a different type of rigor. Most of all risk requires maximal clarity of mind.
- Nassim Nicholas Taleb Home & Professional Page — About: author of the INCERTO a philosophical and practical essay on uncertainty (Skin In the Game, Antifragile , The Black Swan, Fooled by Randomness, and The Bed of Procrustes), a (so far) 5-volume"investigation of opacity, luck, uncertainty, probability, human error, risk,and decision making when we don’t understand the world, expressed in the form of a personal essay with autobiographical sections, stories, parables, and philosophical, historical, and scientific discussions in nonoverlapping volumes that can be accessed in any order."
- George Carlin - Idiot and Maniac - YouTube