✓ Kako je minijaturni ruski studio napravio igru bolju od svih AAA naslova?
✓ Koje su najbolje meta-igre?
✓ Po čemu se američki kolektivizam razlikuje od slovenskog?
- Pathologic 2 - Wikipedia — Pathologic 2 (Russian: Мор, tr. Mor, IPA: [mˈor], lit. 'Pestilence') is an adventure game by Ice-Pick Lodge and published by tinyBuild. Originally planned as a remake of the 2005 video game Pathologic, it has been set to be a complete reimagining of the original game. The game is planned to be released in three parts, each one dedicated to the story of one of the three main characters, the Haruspex, the Bachelor and the Changeling. The first part telling the story of the Haruspex was released 23 May 2019.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Wikipedia — The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is an open-world action role-playing video game developed by Bethesda Game Studios and published by Bethesda Softworks. It is the fifth main installment in the Elder Scrolls series, following 2006's The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, and was released worldwide for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360 on November 11, 2011.
- Journey (2012 video game) - Wikipedia — Journey is an indie adventure game co-developed by Thatgamecompany and Santa Monica Studio, published by Sony Computer Entertainment, and directed by Jenova Chen. It was released for the PlayStation 3 via PlayStation Network in March 2012 and ported to PlayStation 4 in July 2015. It was later ported to Microsoft Windows in June 2019 and iOS in August 2019.
- Braid (video game) - Wikipedia — Braid is a puzzle-platform video game developed by Number None and considered an indie title. The game was originally released in August 2008 for the Xbox 360's Xbox Live Arcade service. Ports were developed and released for Microsoft Windows in April 2009, Mac OS X in May 2009, PlayStation 3 in November 2009, and Linux in December 2010. Jonathan Blow designed the game as a personal critique of contemporary trends in video game development.
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Wikipedia — S.T.A.L.K.E.R. is a first-person-shooter games series with RPG and action-adventure elements, developed by GSC Game World, Ukraine. Game events take place in the alternative world`s Chernobyl Exclusion Zone, Ukraine, present day.