✓ Kako pratiti kvalitet sna?
✓ Čiju inteligenciju mere IQ testovi?
✓ Da li je ukidanje brojčanog USMLE rezultata dobro ili loše?
- Sleep++ on the App Store — Sleep++ takes advantage of the motion and health monitoring capabilities of your Apple Watch to measure both the duration and quality of your sleep.
- AutoSleep Track Sleep on Watch on the App Store — Automatically track your sleep from your Apple Watch*. No buttons to press. Even the Watch app is optional! Just sleep!
- Heart rate variability - Wikipedia — Heart rate variability (HRV) is the physiological phenomenon of variation in the time interval between heartbeats. It is measured by the variation in the beat-to-beat interval.
- Quantified self - Wikipedia — The quantified self refers both to the cultural phenomenon of self-tracking with technology and to a community of users and makers of self-tracking tools who share an interest in "self-knowledge through numbers".
- Biohacker Regrets Injecting Himself With CRISPR on Live-Stream - The Atlantic — When Josiah Zayner watched a biotech CEO drop his pants at a biohacking conference and inject himself with an untested herpes treatment, he realized things had gone off the rails.
- Has Life Gotten Better? — You're probably feeling bored: you've heard the answer (Yes, life is getting better) a zillion times, supported with data from books like Enlightenment Now and websites like Our World in Data and articles like this one and this one. I'm unsatisfied with this answer, and the reason comes down to the x-axis. Look at any of those sources, and you'll see some charts starting in 1800, many in 1950, some in the 1990s ... and only very few before 1700.
- The history of OxyContin, told through Purdue Pharma documents - STAT — Starting in the early 1990s, the internal emails and other documents describe Purdue’s preparation for the opioid’s launch in 1996, its plans for targeting OxyContin to non-cancer patients with chronic pain, and how the company aggressively fought off threats to its blockbuster’s sales, even as the opioid epidemic took hold.
- IQ is largely a pseudoscientific swindle | by Nassim Nicholas Taleb | INCERTO | Medium — "IQ" is a stale test meant to measure mental capacity but in fact mostly measures extreme unintelligence (learning difficulties), as well as, to a lesser extent (with a lot of noise), a form of intelligence, stripped of 2nd order effects — how good someone is at taking some type of exams designed by unsophisticated nerds.
- With no USMLE Step 1 scores, challenges and opportunities arise | American Medical Association — With Step 1 of the United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) going pass-fail, major changes could be afoot in medical education assessment. The Step 1 score was a stress and anxiety driver for students and has raised concerns about negative effects on diversity in medicine. Changing that exam to pass-fail was aimed at increasing well-being and encouraging a more holistic view of performance.
- trade off prevod | englesko-srpski rečnik | onlinerecnik.com — 1. kompromis