✓ Gde se nalaze najružnije zgrade Vašingtona?
✓ Za šta bi sve Karl Sejgan mogao da bude otkazan?
✓ Kako je loše osnovno i srednje obrazovanje u Americi dovelo da sadašnjeg trenutka?
- Pierre Charles L'Enfant - Wikipedia — Pierre "Peter" Charles L'Enfant (French: [pjɛʁ ʃɑʁl lɑ̃fɑ̃]; August 2, 1754 – June 14, 1825) was a French-American military engineer who designed the basic plan for Washington, D.C. (capital city of the United States) known today as the L'Enfant Plan (1791)
- The 7 Ugliest Government Buildings In Washington, D.C. — Unfortunately for us, in the '60s and '70s, the federal government only hired architects with early onset glaucoma.
- L'Enfant Plaza - Wikipedia — L'Enfant Plaza is a complex of four commercial buildings grouped around a large plaza in the Southwest section of Washington, D.C., United States. Immediately below the plaza and the buildings is the "La Promenade" shopping mall.
- Schismogenesis - Wikipedia — Schismogenesis literally means "creation of division". The term derives from the Greek words σχίσμα skhisma "cleft" (borrowed into English as schism, "division into opposing factions"), and γένεσις genesis "generation, creation" (deriving in turn from gignesthai "be born or produced, creation, a coming into being").
- Carl Sagan - Wikipedia — Carl Edward Sagan (/ˈseɪɡən/; SAY-gən; November 9, 1934 – December 20, 1996) was an American astronomer, planetary scientist, cosmologist, astrophysicist, astrobiologist, author, and science communicator. His best known scientific contribution is research on extraterrestrial life, including experimental demonstration of the production of amino acids from basic chemicals by radiation.
- Ann Druyan - Wikipedia — Ann Druyan (/ˈdriːæn/ DREE-ann; born June 13, 1949) is an Emmy and Peabody Award-winning American documentary producer and director specializing in the communication of science. She co-wrote the 1980 PBS documentary series Cosmos, hosted by Carl Sagan, whom she married in 1981.
- The Demon-Haunted World - Wikipedia — The Demon-Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark is a 1995 book by the astrophysicist Carl Sagan and co-authored by Ann Druyan, in which the authors aim to explain the scientific method to laypeople and to encourage people to learn critical and skeptical thinking.
- Priključenija 72: Šizma