1 August 2022
20 mins 48 secs
About this Episode
✓ Da li je za umni rad neophodan formalni sistem za beleške?
✓ Zašto PKM podseća na MLM?
✓ Gde je granica optimizacije sistema?
- Personal Knowledge Management is Bullshit — Personal Knowledge Management (“PKM”) is a trendy new term for techniques and applications designed to manage information. Everyone is overloaded with information thanks to the digital revolution, so—the PKM people tell us—we need new software and systems to survive and thrive. So far, so good. I agree with this intuition. The problem is that market demand for solutions is tremendous, while the underlying problem is stubbornly intractable.
- Merlin Mann on The Great Discontent (TGD) — Merlin Mann is best known as the creator of 43folders.com, a popular website about finding the time and attention to do your best creative work. He is creator of The Merlin Show and cohosts You Look Nice Today, Back to Work, and Roderick on the Line. More recently, he has received rave reviews for his energetic productivity talks at Apple, Google, Adobe, and many others. Merlin lives in San Francisco, where the pork xiu mai is plentiful and his outstanding wife and daughter are within arm’s reach.
- Zettelkasten - Wikipedia — The zettelkasten (German: "slip box", plural zettelkästen) is a system of note-taking and personal knowledge management used in research and study. Variations of the note taking system are known by the "card index" or "index card file" in English and fichier boîte ("file box") in French contexts.
- Niklas Luhmann - Wikipedia — iklas Luhmann (/ˈluːmən/; German: [ˈluːman]; December 8, 1927 – November 6, 1998) was a German sociologist, philosopher of social science, and a prominent thinker in systems theory, who is considered one of the most important social theorists of the 20th century.
- The Zettelkasten Method - LessWrong — Early this year, Conor White-Sullivan introduced me to the Zettelkasten method of note-taking. I would say that this significantly increased my research productivity. I’ve been saying “at least 2x”. Naturally, this sort of thing is difficult to quantify. The truth is, I think it may be more like 3x, especially along the dimension of “producing ideas” and also “early-stage development of ideas”.
- Roam Research – A note taking tool for networked thought. — As easy to use as a document. As powerful as a graph database. Roam helps you organize your research for the long haul.
- Obsidian — Obsidian is a powerful knowledge base on top of a local folder of plain text Markdown files.
- Logseq: A privacy-first, open-source knowledge base — Logseq is a privacy-first, open-source knowledge base that works on top of local plain-text Markdown and Org-mode files. Use it to write, organize and share your thoughts, keep your to-do list, and build your own digital garden.
- Best Note Taking App - Organize Your Notes with Evernote — Remember everything and tackle any project with your notes, tasks, and schedule all in one place.
- DEVONtechnologies | DEVONthink, professional document and information management for the Mac and iOS — Focus on your work and let DEVONthink remember all the details. Collect, organize, edit and annotate documents of any kind. Have them automatically analyzed, connected, and filed. Sync them between your Mac, iPhone, and iPad.
- Building a Second Brain — A Proven Method to Organize Your Digital Life and Unlock Your Creative Potential
- xkcd: Automation — "I SPEND A LOT OF TIME ON THIS TASK. I SHOULD WRITE A PROGRAM AUTOMATING IT!"