✓ Šta je laž, šta istina, a šta BS?
✓ Ko je manje a ko više sklon proizvodnji nebuloza?
✓ Može li se samoobmana nazvati BS-om?
- ChatGPT: Optimizing Language Models for Dialogue — We’ve trained a model called ChatGPT which interacts in a conversational way. The dialogue format makes it possible for ChatGPT to answer followup questions, admit its mistakes, challenge incorrect premises, and reject inappropriate requests.
- The Dawn of Mediocre Computing - by Venkatesh Rao — Well, we all knew it was coming. Computers already easily overwhelm the best humans at chess and Go. Now they have done something far harder: achieved parity with David Brooks at writing.
- On Bullshit - Wikipedia — On Bullshit is a 2005 book (originally a 1986 essay) by American philosopher Harry G. Frankfurt which presents a theory of bullshit that defines the concept and analyzes the applications of bullshit in the context of communication.
- Reverse Turing test - Wikipedia — A Reverse Turing test is a Turing test in which the objective or roles between computers and humans have been reversed. Conventionally, the Turing test is conceived as having a human judge and a computer subject which attempts to appear human. The intent of this conventional test is for the judge to attempt to distinguish which of these two situations is actually occurring.
- Aram Sinnreich: "Fellow academics: Strongly co…" - Mastodon — I just got OpenAI to write a better essay on #minstrelsy & US #popmusic than most of my UG students could muster, in about 1 second.