- Mindfulness - Wikipedia — Mindfulness is the practice of purposely bringing one's attention in the present moment without evaluation, a skill one develops through meditation or other training. Mindfulness derives from sati, a significant element of Buddhist traditions, and is based on Zen, Vipassanā, and Tibetan meditation techniques.
- Waking Up with Sam Harris – Unlock your mind — Whether you’re a beginning or advanced meditator, Waking Up opens the door to a deeper understanding of yourself—and to a new way of being in the world.
- Hobonichi Techo 2022 — The Hobonichi Techo is a Life Book that’s flexible enough to fit the lifestyle and tastes of its user, allowing for freedom in how to use it. The daily page books include the A6 size Original or Planner and the A5 size Cousin. There’s also a weekly book called the Weeks, an undated notebook with monthly calendars called Day Free, and the 5-Year Techo, just to name a few.
- Tools for Thought as Cultural Systems, not Computational Objects — The term tools for thought has become a new rallying point over the last few years. People who might otherwise gather around keywords like personal knowledge management, networked thought, productivity, or knowledge work are reframing their work.
- Tinderbox: The Tool For Notes — Whether you’re plotting your next thriller or writing your dissertation, designing a course, managing a legal practice, coordinating a campaign or planning a season of orchestral concerts, Tinderbox 9 will be your personal information assistant.
- Apple M1 - Wikipedia — The Apple M1 is an ARM-based system on a chip (SoC) designed by Apple Inc. as a central processing unit (CPU) and graphics processing unit (GPU) for its Macintosh computers and iPad Pro tablets. It also marks the third change to the instruction set used by Macintosh computers, 14 years after Apple switched Macs from PowerPC to Intel in 2006. Apple claims the chip has the world's fastest CPU core "in low power silicon" and the world's best CPU performance per watt.
- The Dawn of Everything — A dramatically new understanding of human history, challenging our most fundamental assumptions about social evolution—from the development of agriculture and cities to the origins of the state, democracy, and inequality—and revealing new possibilities for human emancipation.
- How to Think by Alan Jacobs: 9780451499608 | PenguinRandomHouse.com: Books — How to Think is a contrarian treatise on why we’re not as good at thinking as we assume—but how recovering this lost art can rescue our inner lives from the chaos of modern life.
- Ep. 1 - Awakening from the Meaning Crisis - Introduction - YouTube — First episode of Dr. John Vervaeke's Awakening from the Meaning Crisis.
- The Mitchells vs the Machines (2021) - IMDb — A quirky, dysfunctional family's road trip is upended when they find themselves in the middle of the robot apocalypse and suddenly become humanity's unlikeliest last hope.
- Dune (2021) - IMDb — Feature adaptation of Frank Herbert's science fiction novel about the son of a noble family entrusted with the protection of the most valuable asset and most vital element in the galaxy.
- The Americans (TV Series 2013–2018) - IMDb — At the height of the Cold War two Russian agents pose as your average American couple, complete with family.
- Twilight Struggle | Board Game | BoardGameGeek — Relive the Cold War and rewrite history in an epic clash between the USA and USSR.
- Death Stranding - Wikipedia — Death Stranding is a 2019 action game developed by Kojima Productions. It is the first game from director Hideo Kojima and Kojima Productions after their split from Konami in 2015. It was released by Sony Interactive Entertainment for the PlayStation 4 in November 2019 and by 505 Games for Windows in July 2020. An updated version for PlayStation 5, Death Stranding Director's Cut, was announced in June 2021 and was released on September 24, 2021.
- Priključenija 63: Pathologic — ✓ Kako je minijaturni ruski studio napravio igru bolju od svih AAA naslova? ✓ Koje su najbolje meta-igre? ✓ Po čemu se američki kolektivizam razlikuje od slovenskog?