9 May 2022
37 mins 33 secs
About this Episode
✓ Stagnira li naučni razvoj, i ko je za to odgovoran?
✓ Gde je nestao novi Aleksandar Fleming?
✓ Zašto se ljudi više ne razumeju u svoj posao?
- Stream 4.54 - Eric Collisson Professor, GI Oncologist, Physician Scientist by Plenary Session | Listen online for free on SoundCloud — I talk to UCSF Professor Eric Collison about his lab, grant writing, the physician scientist life, cancer, and a doctors duty.
- Is Science Stagnant? - The Atlantic — Despite vast increases in the time and money spent on research, progress is barely keeping pace with the past. What went wrong?
- Priključenija 84: Kompleksnost — ✓ Šta je komplikovano, a šta kompleksno? ✓ Kako se ljudski um nosi sa kompleksnošću? ✓ Kakve to ima veze sa teorijama zavere?
- Bullshit Jobs - Wikipedia — Bullshit Jobs: A Theory is a 2018 book by anthropologist David Graeber that postulates the existence of meaningless jobs and analyzes their societal harm. He contends that over half of societal work is pointless, and becomes psychologically destructive when paired with a work ethic that associates work with self-worth.
- Shtetl-Optimized » Blog Archive » On blankfaces — What exactly is a blankface? He or she is often a mid-level bureaucrat, but not every bureaucrat is a blankface, and not every blankface is a bureaucrat. A blankface is anyone who enjoys wielding the power entrusted in them to make others miserable by acting like a cog in a broken machine, rather than like a human being with courage, judgment, and responsibility for their actions. A blankface meets every appeal to facts, logic, and plain compassion with the same repetition of rules and regulations and the same blank stare—a blank stare that, more often than not, conceals a contemptuous smile.